<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\0754909215419313214197\46blogName\75A+Succulent+Obsession\46publishMode\75PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\46navbarType\75BLACK\46layoutType\75CLASSIC\46searchRoot\75http://succulentobsession.blogspot.com/search\46blogLocale\75en_GB\46v\0752\46homepageUrl\75http://succulentobsession.blogspot.com/\46vt\075674654268431535784', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

A Succulent Obsession

Rhipsalis

Monday, 8 February 2010

I don't know this fellow's full name. He's not cereuscula, which I have a specimen of. This fellow is much darker, with a definite red tinge to his leaves. Any clues?

Rhipsalis

Labels: , ,



11 Comments:

At 15 February 2010 at 14:21, Anonymous Megan said...

Not sure, but it sure is cute.

 
At 20 February 2010 at 09:55, Blogger Dirty Girl Gardening said...

Hmmm, I'm on the case. I'll try to look it up and get back to you.

 
At 6 March 2010 at 05:51, Anonymous Matti said...

Whoa, reminds me of a praying mantis...does it each aphids, lol.

If I had to guess, I would say, Hatoria salicorniodes.

Matti

 
At 15 March 2010 at 23:49, Blogger Lynda said...

I'm so happy to have found a succulent blog based in my area. I'm relatively new to Canberra and I've fallen for all of the succulents around the place.
My latest love is lithops, but everything I've read tells me they're hard to grow, that I need seeds and to be very patient.
So far my collection is a few over-enthusiastic babies from a friend's patio and some pinched tips from some healthy, happy front yards.
Keep up the good work!

 
At 7 August 2010 at 06:35, Blogger Matt and Bobbie said...

Oh wow--I have one very much like this. Mine is a light green, almost lime green, with pink mixed in. But other than that, they are exactly the same shape with the little hairs growing too. I thought mine was a rhipsalis, but can't help you with anything further. I've never seen one anywhere else.

 
At 23 November 2010 at 03:14, Blogger Kęstas said...

Very nice photos

 
At 19 August 2011 at 20:47, Anonymous lawnless landscaping said...

Hmmm, I'm on the case. I'll try to look it up and get back to you.

 
At 14 June 2012 at 13:50, Anonymous Garden center San Diego said...

Yes i am totally agree with all of your have posted such a awesome ideas i like it..
Thank you for post..

 
At 6 August 2012 at 18:27, Anonymous haveda said...

Some kind of sarcocornia?
I'm a first timer here, but I've been looking for an ID for this: http://pinterest.com/pin/148689225168292453/ and it seems similar.

 
At 17 November 2012 at 09:50, OpenID lugarandcompany said...

What lovely photos! You might enjoy the many succulents on my new video on my blog from a visit at Sherman Library and Gardens, AWESOME place, you would love it! Keep clicking!

 
At 15 May 2014 at 11:54, Blogger mona ali said...

شركة كشف تسربات بالرياض

شركة نقل عفش بجدة

شركة عزل خزانات بجدة

شركات العزل الحراري بالرياض

تدبيس المعدة


شركة مكافحة البق بالرياض

شركة الصالحي لكشف التسربات

شركة رش مبيدات بالمدينة المنورة

كشف تسربات المياة بجدة



شركة تنظيف خزانات بمكة


شركات رش المبيدات الحشرية بتبوك



شركات رش المبيدات الحشرية بتبوك


شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض



nile7seo

nile7

nile7



nile7

 

Post a Comment

<< Home